FIRST CLUB MEETING - will be the second Thursday in September, 9/10/15, at 7 pm at Canyon Middle School in Castro Valley. Project leaders will provide information regarding the projects offered this year.
** 2015/16 Youth and Adult Enrollment is NOW OPEN - Enroll
** You MUST enroll online before we will accept medical forms or fees. We will start collecting medical forms and fees at the first club meeting. Fees this year are $63 per youth and $14 per adult.
Members must be "active" on 4hOnline to participate in any 4H events. This requires 1) online enrollment 2) completion and turning in of medical form 3) payment of fees 4) verification by club staff that steps 1-3 are fully complete, and 5) county approval.
ADULT WEBSITE ADVISOR/ADMINISTRATOR needed.... This site needs to be finished and updated. We need an adult to take on this position to get us fully up and running as soon as possible.
REQUIREMENTS AND USAGE AGREEMENT:
By using or accessing this content you agree to the following guidelines:
- Content posted must adhere to the 4-H program guidelines and be free of profanity, disrespect, or false claims.
- Project leadership is only allowed to post content in the projects they lead. Posting in someone else's project is prohibited.
- Photos must be posted under the category "Photos" with the Viewing Level/Access Level set to Verified Membership ONLY. Any photos found to be viewable by the public will be removed or the correct permissions applied.
- Content may be removed, modified, or edited by any Site Administrator or Webmaster for any reason.
- Please conduct yourself how you would at a 4-H meeting! Remember, the administrators can see any action you take.
- Users who excessively violate these guidelines will have their content removed and may have their account disabled. This includes adults!
- The decision of site administrators is final.